- If your shipment arrives damaged, claims must be made within 5 business days to email@example.com in order to file claims with shipping providers.
- Arrangements (where applicable) will be made to send a replacement product or parts to you.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start the return process.
- Returned merchandise will not be accepted without a copy of the Return Authorization Form (RMA) included with the product. (This form will be provided once you initiate the return process).
- You have 45 days to return and you must provide proof of purchase. Credit will be applied to the original form of payment.
- You are responsible for the coordination and cost of return shipping to the HealthCraft warehouse. We encourage you to use a trackable shipping method when sending products back to our warehouse.
- Products must be in original packaging and in resalable condition. Products that have been installed or used cannot be returned due to hygiene and safety precautions.
- HealthCraft is not responsible for damage to the product while in transit – please take extra care in packaging your returned item by adding additional reinforcements to the outside of the box, and where necessary, wrap contents within the box to minimize the potential for damage in transit.
- Custom orders are Final Sales and cannot be returned.
Defective and Warranty Claims
- Products are covered by a one year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for the original purchaser. Warranty excludes products that have been damaged through misuse, accidental damage, alteration, normal wear and tear, wood material and stain, or the use of corrosive or abrasive cleaning products.